At Paul Wallace, we are committed to the safety of all of our customers as well as our staff members. With the spread of Coronavirus making headlines across the world, we are taking measures to ensure that we act responsibly to reduce the risk to everybody - this includes not shaking hands when meeting customers and washing hands at regular intervals. We are also keeping a distance from anyone for any essential meetings and would encourage all of our customers where necessary to contact us by either email or telephone. Accompanied viewings will be kept to a minimum and we will ask both the seller and the applicant to facilitate your own viewings. If the property is not occupied then we will continue to show your property, subject to government guidelines.
We are currently operating a business as usual policy and are well-prepared, should we need to work remotely.
Concerned about the Coronavirus? Here are a few things you can do to minimise your risks;
• Wash your hands frequently
• Maintain social distancing
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Practice respiratory hygiene (covering your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing)
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
• Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Looking for more advice? Follow the World Health Organisation's guidelines here.