Situated at our flagship Brookfield Centre office Paul Wallace Lettings have utilised the company’s vast wealth of local knowledge to immediately establish themselves a market leader in the Property Management and Rental Market. The team have combined knowledge and experience spanning over 50 years within the residential property sector. Their individual expertise is formulated through extensive local knowledge, a sharp awareness of current legislative requirements together with a friendly approach. They are on hand to offer advise and guide you through the entire process and are fully committed to delivering an unrivalled first-class service.
We pride ourselves on repeat business and recommendations from existing Landlords. Our extremely good relationship with both Landlords and Tenants has proved invaluable in recent times where we have continued to oversee successful rent collection and offer full maintenance service with minimal disruption.
Whether you are looking to have your property Fully managed or Let Only we can tailor our service to suit individual needs.
This package proves popular with most Landlords. It includes:
- Advertise and find a suitable tenant(s)
- Full References for each Tenant which includes employment reference to confirm affordability, credit check and current Landlord reference
- Carry out Right To Rent Checks in order to comply with legislation
- Draw Up an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and oversee signing
- Lodge Deposit with Deposit Protection Service and arrange repayment at the end of the tenancy, including overseeing and agreed deductions. In the event of a dispute we will submit available documents to the dispute resolution service
- Regular property inspections
- Advise Landlord of any maintenance issues that arise and action as necessary, barring an emergency situation
- Collect monthly rent from Tenant, debit our fee and then forward balance on to the Landlords chosen bank account
- Oversee Tenants occupation and vacation of the property
- Advise all utility companies of readings and Tenants details on changeover
- Draw Up and oversee renewal contracts free of charge throughout tenancy
- Option of rent guarantee and other policies (additional fee)
The Landlord will be responsible for registering with the Deposit Protection Service and lodging the security deposit, collecting the monthly rent, handling their own maintenance issues, performing inspections and generally managing the tenancy. We will carry out the following:
- Advertise and find a suitable Tenant(s)
- Full references for each Tenant which includes employment reference to confirm affordability, credit check and current Landlord reference
- Draw Up initial Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Collect deposit and 1st months rent to forward in to Landlord, minus the total amount of our fee for the period
- Renewal contracts can be arranged (additional fee)
Being protected by Propertymark we would like to make you aware of our Client Money Handling Procedures as these are covered in our Conduct and Membership rules.
Please see the link below for further information.